07 Nights / 08 Days
(Distance: 170 kms. / Driving Time: 5 hrs. / Altitude of Phuentsholing: 293 mts.)
Meet and Greet on arrival at NJP Train Station / IXB Airport and transfer to Phuentsholing. It is a thriving commercial centre on the northern edge of the Indian Plains. On arrival check in at the hotel.Overnight stay at Phuentsholing.
(Distance: 176 kms. / Driving Time: 6 hrs. / Altitude of Thimphu: 2248 mts.)
After breakfast complete the immigration formalities and transfer to Thimphu, the capital city of Bhutan. On arrival check in at the hotel.In the evening the Tashichhoe Dzong Outer view (Fortress of the Glorious Religion). Overnight stay at Thimphu.
After breakfast visit outer view Kuensel Phodrang (Buddha Statue) , Hindu Tempel ,Outer view of National Memorial Chorten(Monument) and Wagdi tse Lhakhanag ( short hike of 40 mins ) Simply Bhutan . Afternoon visit Nunnery , BBS Tower , National Library , Centenary Farmer Market ( Handicraft product and Local product can be Found here . Craft Bazar for shopping can be seen here. Overnight stay at Thimphu
(Distance: 77 kms. / Driving Time: 3 hrs. / Altitude of Punakha: 1200 mts.)
After breakfast drive to Punakha / Wangdue, on the way Stop at Dochu-La-Pass (3150 mts.), during clear days you will get a chance to see Himalayan mountain ranges of Bhutan. After noon visit Punakha Dzong ( entry fee 1000 ) built in 1637 by Zhabdrung Ngawang Namgyal. For many years until the time of the second king, it served as the seat of the Government. The Dzong was named PungthangDechenPhodrang (Palace of Great Happiness). Punakha is still the winter residence of monastic body. After that take a short hike to visit the Khamsum yulley Namgyal Chorten – The Temple, also known as replica of National Memorial chorten was built by HM The queen Mother Ashi Tshering Yangdon ( short hike of uphill 30 mins ) and on way back vist Suspension bridge , Evening free for leisure. Over night stay at Punakha .
After breakfast drive to Paro and on the way visit near river side and drive Bonday Zangthophelri , Airport View , Ta Dzong – National Museum with an excellent collection of arts, relics, religious thangka. RinpungDzong ( outer view ) – Meaning “fortress of the heap of jewels” Evening Leisure .Overnight stay at Paro.
After breakfast visit Taktsang Monastery – called “Tiger’s Nest” and later if time permits visit Drukgyel Dzong. Overnight stay will be at Paro.
(Distance: 141 kms. / Driving Time: 5 hrs. / Altitude of Phuentsholing: 293 mts.)
After breakfast check out from hotel and transfer to Phuentsholing. On arrival check in at the hotel. Overnight stay at Phuentsholing.
(Distance: 170 kms. / Driving Time: 5 hrs. / Altitude of NJP/IXB: 89 mts.)
After breakfast check out from the hotel and transfer to NJP Train Station / IXBAirport for departure
- Rooms on twin sharing basis
- 3 Star Hotel
- Breakfast & Dinner
- All transfers & sightseeing by Exclusive Non Ac Vehicle Coaster bus india part 3 innova
- All permit assistance
- All sightseeing with 1 guide (Only Bhutan Part)
- Pick up & drop NJP Train Station / IXB Airport
- Daily surcharge of Rs 1200 per night
- 500 ml water
- Flights Tickets
- Attraction entrance fee, camera fees, activity cost
- Personal Expenses (laundry, beverages, tips, etc)
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, directly payable on the spot).
Requirements for entry into Bhutan
- Passport (with min 6 months validity) or Voters car for adults
- Passport (with min 6 months validity) or Birth Certificate for children
- Covid vaccination certificate
- Passport Photo
- Travel insurance
- Details of number of times the guests have visited Bhutan
- It is advisable that the above is sent to us at the time of booking confirmation
Our Team Member who knows the cities well will be travelling with the group to ensure you have a good trip, plus to give you great suggestions. Besides this, travelling with a group of like-minded people will definitely make it a fun trip for you.
Whatsapp:- 91 9825063664 |+91 99793 62906