Gir National Park and Wildlife Sanctuary, also known as Sasan Gir, is a forest and wildlife sanctuary near Talala Gir in Gujarat, India
- June 25,26,27 2021
- Local Resort ( Sasan Gir )
- Reporting time 12:00 Noon AT Resort
- Resort ( Double/Triple Sharing Basis )
- Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Tea & Dinner
- Activities ( Bonfire, Travel Stories & Other Activities)
- Tips or any other expense of personal nature
- Devalia park permit is available ( Gypsy for 6 people – 1000/-In bus 190/- per person )
- Expenses incurred due to anything beyond our control like natural calamities, landslides, political insurgencies, route diversions etc.
- Transportation ( Train/Bus/Flight)
- from 15th june 2021 Gir Safari Permit will be closed
Note: – Coved 19 Safety Points
- During Welcome no Aarti , Tikka, no Garland, no hand shaking only NAMASTE
- Temperature check of every guest
- Sanitization of all rooms
- Travel history check of every guest.
- Contactless Dinning
- If your temperature and symptoms are seen during check-in process, hotel will not allow you to check in.
- STM GIR Requirements for Covid19 (applicable to STM Team as well as all travelers)
- To make sure the safety of each of us and our family, all travelers that are traveling to GIR requested to fulfill below mandatory requirements:
1) You’re required to keep a bottle of your sanitizer with you throughout the trip.
2) You’re required to wear mask compulsory.
3) The rapid test is mandatory for all of us. It should be done Before 24 Hours
4) A negative RT-PCR test might be mandatory for non Vaccinated travellers;
# at your civic center
# at Dhanvantari rath
# Request your Dr to prescribe it, with that go to nearest Govt hospital where tests are being done and request for a rapid test only.
4) Once we reach there at the Home Stay we all will be requested to wait for 20 minutes, after that our temperature will be checked. (There have been cases where people have taken a paracetamol dose before going for a temperature check. Please do not cheat your family & your fellow travelers)
5) Refund, if required to be done, will be done as per the policy shared.
Please be sensitive to this situation, against all odds, STM is taking this initiative with lots of efforts.
- NO Refund if cancel within 30 days of travel