ITINERARY ( 12,750/- INR )
Gather at Guwahati Airport at 12 NOON on 26th August 2021 (Thursday) and drive towards Shillong (approx. 3 hours’ drive).
Shillong is the capital city of Meghalaya and is also known as ‘The Scotland of the East’.
En route we will visit the largest manmade lake of Northeast India, Umium Lake. On reaching Shillong, we will check-in at the hotel.
After freshening up, we will visit Elephant Fall and Shillong Peak.
The evening is free for leisure or for shopping in the famous Police Bazaar in Shillong. Overnight in Shillong.
We’ll have an early wake up call and breakfast, post which we will drive to Mawlynnong, the cleanest village in the world.
We will take the sky walk and enjoy the spectacular view of the living Root Bridge. After lunch, we will drive to Dawki.
This will be a 45 km drive will be a thrilling experience as we will pass through the splendid view of deep gorges and ravines.
Dawki is the gateway to Bangladesh where major export and import transactions take place.
On reaching Dawki, we’ll see the Umngot river, which is the natural boundary between Ri Pnar of Jaintia Hills and Hima Khyrim of Khasi hills, over which is a single span suspension bridge was constructed.
After this, we’ll head back to Shillong and spend the night there.
After breakfast, we’ll drive to Cherrapunjee, which is famed for being the wettest place in the world. This is a 1 ½ hours’ drive and the road is canopied with pine trees and mists. Cherrapunjee possesses some exotic waterfalls and impressive limestone caves.
Apart from these, we will visit the Nohkalikai Falls, Seven sister falls ,Mawsmai Caves, Rama Krishna Mission, Eco Park, Dainthlen Fall, wei sawdong, Arwah cave and Garden cave.
After breakfast, we will drive to Laitlum Canyon grand and enjoy a full day excursion there.
After this we will head back to Shillong and spend the night there.
After breakfast, we will drive back to Guwahati.
In Guwahati, we will visit the famous Maa Kamakhya Temple on the Nilachal Hills (10kms), a seat of the tantric cult in India and one of the 108 Shakti Pethas in the country.
In the evening, we’ll experience the River Cruise on the mighty river Brahamaputra (subject to availability/direct payment basis). Overnight in Guwahati.
After breakfast, we will check out from the hotel and visit the local Market at Guwahati.
Later, you will be transferred to Guwahati Airport for the onward journey.
- Room Sharing (Twin Sharing Basis)
- Daily Breakfast
- Transportation for 6 Days (common for the entire group of travellers)
- Any Penalty-tips
- Camera Fees & Entry Fees
- Medical Insurance
- Travel Insurance
- Cost for Airfare/Train fare, Insurance Premiums, Rafting Charges.
- Cost for services provided on a personal request
- Any expenses of personal nature like tips, laundry, etc.
- Special Entry Tickets to Kamakhya Temple
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities, landslides, road blockage, political Disturbances, fuel price hike (to be born by the client which is directly payable on the spot and as per actual
- Anything not included in the above inclusions
Note: We will follow all the Covid protocols/guidelines/regulations set by Meghalaya tourism.
Call for more information: +91 99746 75157 | +91 99251 00038
There will be no refund if, at any time, you withhold your admission to the trip.
However, you will be eligible for refund under any of the following circumstances:
1. If you have to withdraw from the tour because you are Covid positive. In this case, we will require your report to process the refund.
2. If we have to cancel the trip because of travel restrictions by the Central or State government.
3. If lockdown is imposed in either of the states, i.e., Gujarat, Meghalaya or Assam.