Mahendra Singh At the age of 19 Years, he lost his limb while traveling in the bus from Mhow to Indore by public transport on 16th Sep’2007. At the time of the accident, he was pursuing his graduation. In the accident, there were 9 casualties and people also assumed he is dead and left to us.
Bike riding is one of his passion: –
Motorcycle Riding to Leh, India (5,602 m above sea level):- Ladakh on bike and cover 5300 KM in 15 days and He challenge his ride for Limca books of record, which is accepted by Limca Book of Records team after so many verification!
Journey of Cricket after Disability:-
(1) He was selected in MP disabled cricket team and played in 4 inter-state tournament.
(2) Based on performance, MP team honoured him to play for Central Zone team for Zonal Tournament.
(3) He was also select in team India for Bangladesh tour and played 5 nations inter-national disabled cricket tournament which was held in Sep’2015.
(1) Everest Base Camp in April’2018 and planning to do the trekking through the toughest terrain of the world, such as- Everest Base Camp (17600 Ft), Kalapathar (18200 Ft) & Gokyo Ri (17800 Ft) by covering 150 Km by trekking.
(2) He will be the first person from India who is going on that with the Prosthetic.
Best of India records team has confirm him to consider his expedition under the new record category. Conversation were going on with the Limca Book of Records team.
Ratnesh Pandey Biker, Mountaineer & Motivational Speaker!
#Ratnesh world record holder for longest continuous ride standing on the seat of a motorcycle for 32.3 kms. Dedicated record for Indore Smart City & Titled “Smart Rider of the Smart City” by Indore Municipal Corporation.
Recognition from Golden book of world records for two other stunts.
Brand Promoter for Assam’s biggest festival- Ambubachi by the Govt. of Assam and rode bike for approx 14000 kms in 41 days coving Assam, Sikkim, West Bengal, Bihar, UP, Delhi, Haryana, Punjab, Himanchal, Rajasthan, MP, Chhattisgarh & Gujrat.
(1) First official Mountaineer & Everest Sumitter from Madhya Pradesh.
(2) For the first time any country’s national anthem was sung at the top of the world. Jan Gan Man at the top of the world. Mt. Everest height is 29029 feets.
(3) UIAA –Iranian Expedition. Climbed highest mountains of Iran. Mt. Damavand & Mt. Sabalan.
(4) Climbed Mt. Lenin in Kyrgyzstan & Represented India in Ice Climbing world championship at Italy.
(5) Climbed Mt. Labuche, Mt. Deo Tibba, Mt. Friendship, Mt. Stok Kangri, Unanmed peak- IMF expedition, Mt. Island, Mt. Kalapatthar etc.
Hemant Verma, a truer blue Indori who found his refuge in riding motorcycle and do explorative travelling. Since childhood, his parents put in the seed of travelling as well as love for Royal Enfield motorcycle that his dad bought from a milkman when he was 8 years old. He still remember the exhilaration he experience when his dad took him for a ride while sitting on the petrol tank. After completing his B.E. he started his 15 years long corporate life. Worked with various firms which lead him to visit various parts of the country and abroad. He is also an active member of Indore Bulleteers Club and did many memorable rides with them.
After exploring most of the North America and India he finally took up eGovernance and worked with consulting firms to provide government advisory in various IT enablement projects. Post that he took a break from the corporate world and currently pursuing his childhood dream to setup an agriculture venture near Sanwer village.
Solo traveling came to him with a surprise once when he has to go to New York trip and all his friends cancelled upon him. He still took it up solo and got to the realization that Solo travelling is the best process to explore with outwards and within. Since then he promised himself to do atleast one solo trip every year and rest is history.
Madhusudan Patidar Mountaineer, Explorer, cyclist and Motivational Speaker!
(1) He is Youngest Indian, who climbed Everest from North ridge of China.
(2) First person in the world, who stayed at the top of Mt.Kilimanjaro for 22 hours.
(3) Youngest person, who climb Everest from Madhya Pradesh.
(4) Brand ambassador for World adventure society in Brazil.
(5) Bengaluru to Goa cycling expedition 850km in 52 cycling hours registered in Limca book of records.
(6) Climbed Mt. Koarang 2, Mt.Koarang 3, Mt. Stok Kangri.
Neha Sonwalkar, a confident and determined single mother from Indore, who, despite of having a full time corporate job to support her son and herself, refuses to let that stop her from prioritizing solo travel.
An avid reader and a passionate rider she thinks that traveling solo tends to push one far and beyond the known boundaries and it definitely taught her about her fullest capacities and biggest weaknesses really are. Solo travelling came into her life when she was going through a bad phase and for keeping her sane she traveled to Solapur and Tuljapur from Pune. For her traveling is just not journey outside but it is actually a journey inside.
It is one of the best gifts one could give them and she is glad she chooses to give herself one of these. She has explored many states in India and plans to cover all of them in future.