IMPRESSIVE HO CHI MINH CITY –HANOI – HA LONG
WITH OVERNIGHT ON CRUISE
Tour Duration: 6 days 5 nights
Arrival in Saigon, our guide will pick up & escort you to your hotel at the center of the city for check – in.
(Formal check-in time is 2pm).
Afternoon, you will start Saigon city tour. Visit Notre Dame Cathedral and Old Post Office: Built between 1877 and 1883 this is one of the best examples of classical French colonial architecture. Drop you at Ben Thanh Market for free shopping if you want: This bustling market is very popular with tourists, primarily due to its central location. It has a wide selection of goods ranging from fake Nike shoes to beautiful silk Ao Dais.
Overnight in Saigon.
Drive to My Tho, known as the “bigger rice basket” in Vietnam. Upon arrival Cruising through Mekong River, passing a fishing village. Visiting some small islets as Turtle, Dragon, Phoenix Island, under a green canopy of water coconut trees. Walking through some villages to a fruit garden. Taste tropical fruits, while having live traditional music. Have honey tea. Short rowing boat ride. Lunch at tropical garden restaurant with countryside delicacies (own arrangement). Enjoy the nice boat ride through the Tan Thach natural canal in Ben Tre, cruise under the shadow of the water coconut trees.
Return to Hochiminh city. Overnight in Hochiminh city.
Arrival in Hanoi, you will be greeted by our guide & transfer to the center of Hanoi city for check-in
Our guide will meet you at Noi Bai airport and escort you to hotel for checking in (formal check-in time is 2pm).
Afternoon, we visit Hanoi city tour to Ho Chi Minh mausoleum area with outside photo Parliament House, President Palace; visit Tran Quoc Pagoda – one of nicest Pagoda in Hanoi, visit Monument of King Ly Thai To, then go to Hoan Kiem lake – the heart of Hanoi city & Walk in Old quarter.
From the marina area, our cruiser passes by Dog Head and Swan Islands, Ba Hang Floating villages (with floating houses), Incense Burner then Thumb Islands before reaching Surprising (Sung Sot) Cave. At around 15h00, our boat will anchored for a short tender ride from the middle of the bay to an island for your visit to famous Sung Sot Cave. As the sun sets over the bay, we head back to our cruise and relax. Coffee, tea and fruits will be available on the sundeck or you can order your favorite drink from our bar. Dinner would be served with typically local seafood, you are then free to either drink or experience squid fishing before heading to your bed.
Note: Cruise program may be difference between cruises.
Lunch & Dinner in cruise follow cruise’ program.
We pick you up from your hotel for 3.5 hour driving North East; the bus ride will take you over the Red River and through the country side of our second biggest delta to reach Halong Bay. You would be first dropped off at the harbor of Halong’s embark on cruise, welcome drinks & check in your room. Your lunch, at the boat’s restaurant, is would be served with fresh local seafood, but vegetable menu is always available at your request.
You would love to rise a bit early for a breath taking , the stunning vista of the serene bay is always best experience of staying overnight on boat. We serve you buffet breakfast from 7h30, then we have time to gear up to visit around Luom Bo area. On the cruising way back, we cruise on a different way so that you can see new areas and viewing islands from a different side.
before lunch time: you will learn recipes and techniques that go into the most popular dish of the Vietnamese food. Brunch would be served on boat when you are close to the harbor. Disembark at 11.00 am & Our bus is already waiting for you at the marina to take you back to Hanoi, we leave Halong Bay and reach to Hanoi around 15h30.
Free time at leisure for shopping.
Overnight in Hanoi.
After breakfast, free time to discover Hanoi by your way before transferring to Noi Bai airport for your departure flight.
- Visa Approval Letter for Indian passport holder.
- All road transportation in air-con vehicle
- 4 nights Hotel accommodations on twin/double sharing room as per program.
- 1 night on Halong Bay Cruise with all meals follow cruise program.
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Local English Speaking guide
- Sightseeing excursions with guide
- Entrance fees as per above program
- Mineral water on transfer during tour 2*500ml/person/day
- Visa stamp fee is US$ 25 for Indian Passport holder.
- Lunches & dinners not mentioned above
- Domestic & international flight/ airport tax.
- Compulsory Tips: US$3/person/day.
- Internal Flight to HO CHI MINH to HANO Not included in above mention Price.
- Personal expense such as laundry, meals or drinks during, etc..,
- Other items not mentioned in above.
Due to hotel policy, whole period is guaranteed. Full charges apply for any cancellation, amendment, no show or early check-out. International Packages are non-refundable
- Please note that any request for refunds is subject to these Terms & Conditions; no refund will be made for unused services Customers not using the included transfer will not be given a cash equivalent or vacation price reduction.
- STM Management will not be responsible for any belongings that are lost or stolen or damaged during the tour.
- All transfer times mentioned above are subject to variations depending on traffic flow and road conditions.
- The guests should carry their passports with them at all times.
Note – Please to be informed that the above is just a quote without checking the availability inorder to give you the quote on ASAP basis. So please make sure that availability subject to change at the time of actual booking.
Before 45 days full refund
45 to 30 days 20% deducted
30 to 15 days 50% deducted
15 to 0 days no refund
✈️Flight Bookings: Ankit +919974675157
Other Inquiry: Bhavin +919825063664