ITINERARY ( 23,999/- INR )
Morning after on arrival at Guwahati Airport or Railway Station, assistance and warm traditional welcome by our representative visit the famous Maa Kamakhya Temple on the Nilachal Hills (10kms) – a seat of the tantric cult in India and one of the 108 Shakti Pethas in the country. Later transfer to Shillong. Shillong, also known as ‘The Scotland of the East’ is the capital city of Meghalaya. En route you will visit the largest manmade lake of Northeast India – Umium Lake. Reaching Shillong after 3 hours journey (approximately), we check-in at a city Hotel. After freshen up visit Cathedral of Marry & the Polo Ground. Evening free for leisure or for shopping in the famous Police Bazaar in Shillong. Overnight in Shillong.
Today after breakfast we will explore the Laitlum Canyons , Laitlum Canyons is a little-explored yet enthralling tourist spot known for its sublime natural beauty. The hilltop overlooks breathtaking landscapes which include undulating verdant hills. The canyon is covered with a white misty blanket and is known for the best bird’s eye view of Shillong. Overnight at Shillong.
Today after breakfast visit Jowai Krangsuri waterfalls Spent some time there and then. And back to dawki explore more Adventures Activities at Dawki. Overnight at Shillong.
Wake up early and have your breakfast and drive to Mawlynnong. Today you can explore the cleanest village Mawlynnong in the world. You can take the sky walk. Spectacular view of the living Root Bridge.After lunch drive to Dawki. Dawki is the gateway to Bangladesh where major export and import transactions take place. it is a splendid drive of 45 kilometres passing through deep gorges and ravines, which is certainly a thrilling experience. On approaching Dawki is the Umngot river, he Umngot river is the natural boundary between Ri Pnar or Jaintia Hills with Hima Khyrim of Khasi hills over which is a single span suspension bridge was constructed. Later back to Shillong..Overnight at Shillong.
Morning after breakfast drive to Cherrapunjee which is famed for being the wettest place in the world. After a drive of 1 ½ hours amid pine trees and mists we reach Cherrapunjee. Cherrapunjee possesses some exotic waterfalls and impressive limestone caves. In Cherrapunji, we visit the Nohkalikai Falls, Seven sisier falls,Mawsmai Caves,Rama Krishna Mission, Eco Park and the Thangkharang Park .Overnight at Shillong.
Today after breakfast check out from the hotel and visit local market at Guwahati (if time permit).Later drive to Guwahati airport /Railway Station for the onward journey…
- Room Sharing (Twin Sharing Basis)
- Daily Breakfast
- Transportation for 6 Days (common for the entire group of travellers)
- Any Penalty-tips
- Camera Fees & Entry Fees
- Medical Insurance
- Travel Insurance
- Cost for Airfare/Train fare, Insurance Premiums, Rafting Charges.
- Cost for services provided on a personal request
- Any expenses of personal nature like tips, laundry, etc.
- Special Entry Tickets to Kamakhya Temple
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities, landslides, road blockage, political Disturbances, fuel price hike (to be born by the client which is directly payable on the spot and as per actual
- Anything not included in the above inclusions
Note: We will follow all the Covid protocols/guidelines/regulations set by Meghalaya tourism.
Call for more information: +91 9979 36 2906
There will be no refund if, at any time, you withhold your admission to the trip.
However, you will be eligible for refund under any of the following circumstances:
1. If you have to withdraw from the tour because you are Covid positive. In this case, we will require your report to process the refund.
2. If we have to cancel the trip because of travel restrictions by the Central or State government.
3. If lockdown is imposed in either of the states, i.e., Gujarat, Meghalaya or Assam.